12.16.2010

A Productive Day

I hope you all are doing great. Thanks for tuning in! So today was a great day. I woke up early with the energy to implement these great ideas. The first official event of 2011 for Uzuri Productions is The Industry Mixer. By the industry I mean the fashion industry (what other industry is there??!!). This event will be every first sunday at Oasis Grill and Chill here in Jacksonville, FL. A place where the professionals connect. We produce a mini runway show featuring an upcoming professional. Hosted by Lakeisha, music by DJ Bam & karaoke! Great food & drink specials! So far for January we have booked the talented stylist, Johnakeisha! We are super excited about this event and we invite you to come out!

As for Rock the Runway finale' aka Ville Couture I have a great lead on a venue! yay us!!!! I will keep you posted on the new findings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment